EA to Partner & Light Team Support-Wonderful PE Firm
Prestigious Private Equity Firm in Midtown is looking for a rock star EA to support a wonderful and driven Partner, as well as light support for his team. This EA will be handling the core responsibilities, while also working on special projects and in their CRM/database. They are really looking for someone that is a true team player, understands the importance of being a wonderful gatekeeper, but also wants to learn new systems, take on projects, and is curious.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting a Senior Partner and support to other members of the team. The position will work closely with other members of the global administrative team
- General executive assistant duties including calendar administration, travel management (domestic and international), phone coverage, coordinating meetings/interviews, and expense reporting for the team.
- Coordination of office events, catering for meetings, and setup/breakdown of conference room
- Monitor, maintain, and order necessary supplies for kitchen and supply closet inventory
- Assemble investment or credit portfolio reporting for the teams funds
- Assist with coordinating and logging compliance-related requests for the team
- Monitor and maintain information in credit management system
- Coordinate with Virtus, the teams middle office platform, and trustees
- Assist in coordinating deal staffing for the team
- Assemble weekly investment reports for distribution
- 3 – 4 years of pertinent office experience required, private equity or marketing preferred
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite of software products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of common office equipment and ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Demonstrated history of working with integrity, discretion and a high level of competency
- Strong written, grammatical, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working with different team members
- Ability to solve practical problems; highly motivated to deliver results
- A team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Possess a strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- New York, NY
$90,000.00 - $115,000.00
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire