Fraud Review Analyst
Famous Luxury Accessories Retailer is looking for a Fraud Review Analyst to join their team in Parsippany NJ!
About the Position:
- Review and investigate Card Not Present orders to validate relevant transaction details or otherwise detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, through research and direct customer contact as needed.
- Fraud reviews must be completed within required business timeframes to ensure that customer delivery expectation are met on valid orders.
- Review after-the-fact reports to identify unauthorized credit card usage.
- Act as liaison between customers, credit card issuers, sales and operations.
- Research customer issues to determine the appropriate resolution to meet both Company service level agreements and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Actively respond to internal order update requests, as appropriate, to facilitate systematic order processing.
- Provide communication and direction to customers who have been identified as fraud victims and are seeking assistance.
- Review transactions and chargebacks to identify fraud trends supporting needs for adjustment to systematic fraud detection controls and procedures in order to more effectively manage mitigation of Card Not Present fraud.
- Actively analyze customer transaction history and data to identify to management potential product diversion issues requiring further review and investigation.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has in-depth financial planning and accounting experience within the accessories retail industry
- 2+ years related experience in a credit, fraud or investigative role
- 4 year degree, preferably finance or business related
- Ability to analyze data and make independent decisions
- Ability to use the internet and internet based applications
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software applications (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible work schedule
- Previous call center or customer service experience
- A basic understanding of Order Entry and Point of Sale systems
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- Parsippany, NJ
- Employment Type: