A leading biotech firm is looking for a skilled, bright, and professional Executive Assistant to join their Foster City team on a contract basis!
In this role, you will handle a wide range of support functions in a dynamic, growing environment. You will oversee daily administrative tasks, as well as support internal teams on a variety of projects. We are looking for a dedicated individual with a high level of professionalism and the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling, including travel arrangements
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and special events
- Sort, prioritize, and summarize incoming mail and intra-office communication
- Track and organize follow-up items to ensure completion
- Create draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data
- Develop, implement, and maintain extensive hard-copy and electronic filing systems
- Compile bimonthly financial reports, prepare executive summaries and presentations, and internal/external correspondence/memos
- Interact cooperatively and professionally with senior staff and fellow executive assistants to provide back-up assistance as needed
- Handle internal and external incoming calls with professionalism and good judgment
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience with Concur preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- San Francisco, CA (Foster City, CA)
- Employment Type: