A leading biotech firm is looking for a skilled, bright, and professional Executive Assistant to join their Foster City team on a contract basis!
In this role, you will handle a wide range of support functions in a dynamic, growing environment. You will oversee daily administrative tasks, as well as support internal teams on a variety of projects. We are looking for a dedicated individual with a high level of professionalism and the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- Coordinate complex travel logistics and handle all expense reports for the Executive Director and his functional leads
- Oversee the VP of Departments’ extensive calendar; coordinate seamlessly between internal teams, clientele, and personal associates
- Schedule interviews, departmental and cross-functional meetings, and events
- Prepare for meetings – manage invitations, book and organize rooms, order catering, etc.
- Route MSAs and other agreements through legal review
- Manage work orders, purchase orders, vendor communications, supplier on-boarding, and purchase requisitions
- Ensure visiting team members from other offices have a secured work space
- Plan and execute team celebratory events/activities
- Manage inventory of office supplies and kitchen stock
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience with SharePoint and Concur preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Please submit a resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Foster City, CA
- Employment Type: