Marketing Coordinator - Consumer Packaged Goods Company
Marketing Coordinator needed for a consumer packaged goods company in Skillman, NJ! In this role, you will support critical innovation development and new product development tied to the strategy, and will be a critical contributor to ensure exceptional excellence of the brand in market.
Specifically, the Marketing Coordinator will:
- Support the category innovation leads, including Face, Sun and Body to contribute to delivering strategic marketing initiatives
- Manage our product artwork process, working closely with internal teams and external vendors to initiate, track, and manage artwork assets from start to finish, ensuring speed and accuracy
- Lead new product sales sample creation and delivery, communicating and coordinating with multiple departments and external vendors to meet retailer and sales partner needs and ensure best-in-class presence in retailer reviews
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts, in partnership with Marketing, Finance, and other team members
- Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations for retailers, external events and management reviews
- Analyze and report on US and global marketplace competitive activities and consumer trends to become an expert in the category
- Assist in planning and scheduling meetings, offsite events, and other administrative tasks as needed
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience is required (e.g. marketing, advertising, sales, project management)
- Consumer Packaged Goods marketing experience is preferred
- Experience managing packaging artwork, sales samples or other complex workstreams is preferred
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team and external vendors required
- Business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and are preferred
- Project management capabilities are required, including time management and attention to detail. Ability to manage complex project workstreams across multiple dimensions, with internal and external partners.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Must possess demonstrated delivery of consistently strong results
- Lives into the behaviors of TRUST, AGILITY, OWNERSHIP
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- Skillman, NJ
- Employment Type: