Omni Channel Project Manager – Famous Apparel and Accessories Company
Famous Apparel and Accessories Company seeking an Omni Channel Project Manager in NYC! In this role, you will oversee project management for the website weekly, marketing content updates for digital media initiatives, as well as larger store + digital media campaigns.
Who You Are:
- Display a capacity to learn quickly and responds well to changes and opportunities
- Comfortable leading collaboratively and engaging with various group business leads, cross-functional team members
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, delegate with a clearly defined responsibility and organize work well. Can be relied upon to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Focus and understanding of customer needs, always place the customer first (internal and external)
- Coordinate tasks and traffic updates with assorted teams including Print Purchasing & Production, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Creative, QA and Online producers
- Schedule and manage miscellaneous site updates (ex. holiday schedules, informational page updates, landing page creation, etc.)
Who you are:
- Knowledge of digital media project workflow, processes, and best practices
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, GSuite, collaboration tools, workflow management tools
- Create and maintain weekly project schedules for digital & print assets including marketing emails, site content, social media, paid media and larger campaign projects, following established process steps and timelines
- Create Agenda items, provide meeting notes during/post concept presentation, asset review meetings for assigned projects
- Actively manage digital change requests, post acceptance, create and revise schedules and go live dates as needed. Proactively communicate any impacts to timelines with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for obtaining and circulating sign-off in a timely manner of requested digital & print assets, including some larger omni-campaigns with digital, print and other traditional media assets.
Communicate and adapt to any process changes, tool updates, training, and timing for implementation, as required.
Please submit you resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- New York City
- Employment Type: