Boutique wealth management firm is seeking an IT Associate, based in the New York office, to play an integral role as a member of its IT Department. Responsibilities include helping to manage the network infrastructure and responding to internal requests ranging from simple issues to complex problems. The right candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic who enjoys working in a small-firm environment, learns quickly, is adaptable, able to multi-task and willing to perform multiple roles when necessary. This is a Full-Time position that requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot end-user desktops, mobile devices, and related hardware and software
- Compile and maintain documentation of firm technology infrastructure
- Special projects - conduct research and help manage implementation projects for technology throughout the firm including network improvements and new software applications.
- Work with internal clients throughout the firm, responding to and managing technology requests through our helpdesk system.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Carry out new computer installations and computer rebuilds
- Monitor backups, anti-virus scans, system generated alerts, and overall network activity
- Maintain other technology equipment/systems such as printers, Audio/Visual equipment, IP Phones, and solving problems as they arise
- Responsible for the training of internal systems/applications of new hires.
- Administer our O365 environment, including Exchange Online, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory, and MS Dynamics 365
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Information Technology or a related field with a strong academic track record
- 3-5+ years of IT experience
- Must be knowledgeable of PC and Server hardware and terminology, MS Office 365, MS Windows 10, MS Server 2012/16/19, Windows Active Directory, VMWare
- Knowledge of Citrix, Fortinet Firewalls, MS Teams, Zoom, MS Dynamics CRM, Varonis, Powershell, MS SQL Server would be beneficial
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be successful working in a team-based environment
- Must be highly motivated, ethical, and professional
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Financial Services experiences a plus
- Ideal candidate will have performed a similar role in another firm.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire