Syndicatebleu is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in freelance and direct hire placements for the brightest creative minds. We want to know what makes our talent tick, because personality goes a long way in this business. Our hands-on approach helps us find the right person for the right job.
Do you have what it takes to join our fast-paced, collaborative recruiting team?
Syndicatebleu is seeking a driven and experienced Account Executive who is all about connecting creative and marketing professionals with the best companies in Los Angeles to join our Century City headquarters.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a strong network of creative talent through a variety of sourcing strategies such as LinkedIn, referrals, job postings, and more.
- Connecting with leading companies to develop long-lasting relationships through cold-calling, networking, and industry events.
- Building and maintaining a diverse book of business.
- Providing high-touch client service and creative solutions to the top brands, agencies, and companies.
- Creating and implementing innovative sales and sourcing strategies.
- Coordinating with talent, hiring managers, and business leaders.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on industry and hiring trends.
- Liaise with clients and teams in New York and San Francisco.
What you will need:
- You have 2+ years of recruiting or sales experience, preferably in advertising or marketing
- You love all things creative and have knowledge of Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, E-Commerce, Branding, and more.
- You see the big picture, but know that every little detail matters.
- You love fast-paced, dynamic work and being part of a highly skilled and collaborative team.
- You are goal-oriented, curious, and ambitious.
What it’s like to work at Syndicatebleu:
- Work alongside and receive mentorship from the best recruiters in the industry.
- Take your personal and professional growth to the next level with endless development and leadership opportunities.
- You’ll never want to go home once you’re in our trendy Century City office which has an open floorplan with incredible contemporary artwork, tons of sunlight, and amazing views.
- Outstanding compensation plans (base + commission) with great benefits and perks.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format for immediate consideration!
Join Our Team! www.careergroupcompanies.com
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire