Fashion Recruiter/Account Manager
Fourth Floor is a forward-thinking, collaborative staffing and recruiting firm – and we are growing! We partner with the most desirable brands and companies throughout the country placing top talent at all levels across leading brands nationwide.
Fourth Floor is growing!
We are looking for a sophisticated Recruiter/Account Manager to join our vibrant freelance recruiting team at our Century City, Los Angeles headquarters on the Westside.
This role focuses on sourcing and placing candidates in freelance roles with our diverse client base from global luxury brands to up and coming designers and influencers.
What you will do:
- Build a pipeline of talent utilizing a variety of sales and networking techniques (i.e. cold calling, social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
- Create job descriptions and postings
- Source active and passive candidates using a variety of recruiting tools and techniques
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information
- Reach out to and follow up with existing candidates in our internal database
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews
- Pitch jobs to appropriate candidates and submit accordingly to clients
- Coordinate, confirm, and coach candidates for client interviews
- Perform candidate outreach, solicit feedback, and conduct debriefs
- Present, negotiate and close offers
- Handle background and reference checks
- Serve as main point of contact for client and candidate while on assignment
- Keep informed of new sourcing strategies
- Bring in new business through networking and lead generation
- Grow accounts by consistently presenting the best fashion talent in LA
Who we are seeking:
- You have a competitive spirit, but love relationship building and working with a team.
- You have great people skills; you are high energy and focused and organized.
- You are creative and entrepreneurial.
- You love fashion.
- You are looking for an exciting growth and learning opportunity where you can make an impact and help others.
- You have an interest in finding the next career for yourself, not any ordinary job.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2+ years of recruiting or account management experience.
- Background in fashion, luxury, apparel, beauty, PR, etc. preferred.
- A self-starter mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
What it’s like to work at Fourth Floor:
- Work alongside the best recruiters in the industry.
- Take your personal and professional growth to the next level with endless development and leadership opportunities.
- You’ll never want to go home once you’re in our trendy Century City office which has an open floor plan with incredible contemporary artwork, tons of sunlight, and amazing views.
- Generous base + commission, great benefits and lots of perks!
Please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF for immediate consideration.
Join Our Team! www.careergroupcompanies.com
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Job Type: Full-time
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire