Director of eCommerce – Women’s Contemporary Brand
A Leading Women's Contemporary Brand is looking for a Director of eCommerce to join their team in Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity for a strategic individual to take part in driving strategy in collaboration with cross functional leaders in the US across the following: merchandising, marketing, CRM, email development and customer service with direct responsibility over site experience (desktop, mobile, tablet), performance & analytics as well as operations. Open to LA-based candidates, or NYC-based candidates looking to relocate.
**including but not limited to**
- Oversee the eCommerce function understanding key performance indicators, ensuring business hits targets, pulling appropriate levers to drive sales and finding cost efficiencies across the business.
- Directly responsible for eCommerce monitoring.
- Contribute to improve SEO performance on our website and other platforms
- Manage the implementation of a DTC eCommerce strategy, and increase online traffic to the brands site.
- In collaboration with cross-functional teams, establish eCommerce calendars, CRM activities including email/mobile/social marketing, paid search, SEO, affiliate and display.
- Drive eCommerce experience and strategy, which includes defining an end-to-end omni-client journey for our site and ensure best in class shopping and brand experiences are offered.
- Drive technology road-maps to strategically drive sales and conversions.
- Enhance and lead analytics function including ensuring fine-tuned capabilities to track, measure and report on all KPIs - with special attention paid to site performance, performance marketing results and inventory management.
- Oversee potential direct reports with responsibilities over operations including order management, ownership of payment and fraud web services, EDI receipts, and transactional flow of all orders.
- 5 - 7+ years related experience.
- Experience running small to medium scale eCommerce business for a US retail organization.
- Knowledge of the fashion/luxury industry preferred not required.
- Proven business strategy, planning, analytical, complex problem -solving and negotiation skills.
- eCommerce performance marketing and merchandising exposure with strong understanding of key levers and opportunities.
- Ability to balance business needs and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (knowledge of French is a plus but not required).
- Strong understanding of consumer mindset/ consumer orientation
- Is proactive, flexible and adaptable, and an effective communicator
- Is action-oriented and takes initiative
- Is self-starting and approachable
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire