After Sales Client Services Coordinator – Luxury Watch Company
Our client, luxury watch company, is seeking an After Sales Client Services Coordinator to join their team in NYC! In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer satisfaction to clients, keeping the end client forefront in the decisions and actions taken each day.
This role is focused on back-office administration tasks that support the client experience, and will provide back up support for the Front-Office team as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strong knowledge of products, and company history.
- Develop a working knowledge of service process and procedure.
- Build relationships with clients/customers by assisting Clients and Customers with general inquiry and service requests based mainly through email correspondence and calls.
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls, visits, and emails related to Customer Service and Repair administration.
- Complete all email and call correspondence with clients according to company guidelines.
- Follow up and resolve escalated service disputes in a satisfactory manner.
- Administer Service requests (Data entry, estimation, follow up, billing, shipping) accurately and in a timely manner as required.
- Provide proactive communications to clients, providing updates on repairs before the client inquires.
- Support Front-Office team by taking face to face clients through the Client Showrooms as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in luxury customer service.
- Experience in luxury watches, luxury goods is required.
- A positive, professional, can-do attitude and presentation with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking with people over the phone, email and in person.
- Strong organization, time management, multitasking, and follow up skills with attention to details.
- Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook).
- Must have strong written skills
- Experience with SAP is a must!
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- New York, New York
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire