Marketing Operations Lead - Creative Pharmaceuticals Agency
Our client, a full service creative pharmaceuticals agency, is looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to join their team! You will support and improve the agency's digital marketing presence and collaborate with the overall Customer Experience team.
Please note: this is a long-term freelance role with potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Oversee agency needs with respect to Digital Marketing Platforms
- Work closely with Project Management and Account teams to ensure challenges are understood in the context of project execution and technical processes
- Ensure the appropriate types of resources are deployed on projects, and deliverables meet project goals
- Work with teams to identify optimal resources for projects as needs and tools evolve - with an understanding of Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Kentico Adobe Experience Manager, Veeva, Social Media Platforms
- Act as a digital liaison. You will be the first in the agency to learn new technologies and systems as they are introduced to ensure standards and communication throughout the organization
- Understand documented standards, processes, and checklists so you are clear on how the agency executes and manages projects - including WBS vetting and scenario planning with Project Management, RACI grids, and more.
- At least 10 years in digital marketing
- At least 5 years as a Project Manager, Technical Producer, or similar
- 2+ years healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising
- Solid understanding of web technologies, development processes, and marketing automation platforms
- Experience in major workflow/process improvement projects
- Good understanding of Waterfall/Agile/Hybrid/Lean Six Sigma/BPM methodologies, and process management
Our ideal candidate will also have the following certifications:
- Administration of Task Management Tools/Creative Review tools/Approval workflow systems
- Marketing Automation Certification (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- PMP Certification
- Yellow+ Lean Six Sigma Certification
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- New York, NY
- Employment Type: