Audience & Market Research Insights Manager - Entertainment Company
An Entertainment Company in Los Angeles is seeking a contract Audience & Market Research Insights Manager to join their Consumer & Market Insights team. As the Audience & Market Research Insights Manager, you will support research initiatives around brand and advertising as well as the product and audience. The ideal candidate will have ample experience designing research, interpreting data, translating data into impactful ideas and crafting spectacular Powerpoint/Google Slides reports.
This is a fully remote, 6-month contract role that will require the selected candidate to be based near one of their offices in Los Angeles, New York, or Seattle.
What You’ll Do:
- Spearhead the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Write questionnaires, work with various internal databases, analyze raw data, craft reports from scratch, and communicate results with various stakeholders and partners
- Work closely with internal teams and partners to understand the needs and challenges to frame research objectives and plans
- Form relationships with both internal and external research partners
- Synthesize primary and secondary data from multiple sources (e.g., MRI, SNL Kagan, Omdia)
- Identify market trends and customer insights, and translate them into measurable ideas and strategies
- Stay attuned to television, OTT, and research industry news, trends, and methodologies
What You’ve Got:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Applied Research, or related field
- At least 5 years of entertainment research experience
- Experience working with a Direct-to-Consumer streaming service or a research company is a huge plus!
- Ad Tracking and Copy testing
- Knowledge of related market research methodologies and their applications
- Ability to be strategic as well as dive into the data to answer research and business questions
- Passionate about research, television, marketing, emerging media, and technology
- Familiarity with survey tools such as Qualtrics/Survey Gizmo
- Experience working with large quantitative and qualitative datasets
- Proficient with secondary/syndicated research tools (MRI, SNL Kagan, Omdia
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced statistics capabilities
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with advanced statistics capabilities
Please submit your resume for consideration to this role.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type: