Luxury Jewelry - Sales Manager
A luxury jewelry brand is seeking an exceptional Sales Manager to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA for a direct-hire position. The Sales Manager assists the Boutique Director with the daily store operations, adherence to Company policies/procedures, merchandising the product, and floor coverage. The ability to prepare and process all documentation as it relates to the store operation. Responsible for driving the store business, and supervising the Sales Ambassadors to increase sales volume, by motivating, training and directly interacting with them and clients during all aspects of the sales process, while also meeting their individual sales goals
- Supervise Sales Ambassadors; indirectly oversee any support staff working in the store.
- Consistently reinforce company standards and policies
- Demonstrate policies and procedures; leading by example as a team player
- Communicate relevant information to managers, Corporate partners and store employees
- Satisfactorily resolve customer issues and/or complaints
- Follow-up and monitor Sales Ambassadors in the achievement of goals
- Uphold America and global vision of the company
- Familiarity with the product and luxury market positioning
- Mature, worldly business attitude and professional presentation
- Proven track record in a luxury environment
- In the Boutique Director’s absence, conduct daily meetings with staff to discuss current marketing, sales and target status for the month, anticipated traffic based on current events, recent merchandise arrivals, latest news related to jewelry industry, policy changes, etc.
- Stock Management: Manage all product movement efficiently, transfer requests, shipping and receiving, 100% tagging accuracy and quality control. Partner with manager to review sales and ensure appropriate replenishment.
- Inventory: Manage boutique semi-annual inventory and reconciliation, cycle counts, safe organization.
- Repairs: Manage all incoming and outgoing repairs. Ensure accuracy of the repair platform. Assist the team by serving as a liaison between the boutique and the workshop.
- Paperwork: Manage all cash handling responsibilities, deposits and bank reconciliation, opening and closing registers. Prepare paperwork for accounting in a timely manner, weekly and monthly audits and provide assistance to the team when needed.
- Support: Support all aspects of operations including boutique maintenance needs, supply ordering and upkeep, and any needs to facilitate the sales process and management needs, flexibility in work hours and shifts to ensure business needs are met
- Policy & Procedure: Ensure all paperwork is in line with company policies and processed in a timely manner as established by Management. Ensure perfect audit scores for the boutique.
- Communication: Clear, Concise and organized communication, team player, support to Boutique Management and professional in all aspects.
- Minimum of 5 years related professional experience in Administration, Operations and Client Service in a luxury retail environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Outstanding computer skills with ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Team player with initiative, ability to prioritize, multi-task and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, project management, communication, and follow-through skills are required.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
Please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire