Website Designer – Japanese language
A fashion retail brand is looking for a Website Designer with fluent Japanese language ability to join their team on a temporary basis. This position will be remote but must be NY-local for potential return to on-site when office re-opens. The ideal candidate will prior proven design experience in the digital space for websites and marketing content in additional Japanese language ability for localizing markets.
Please note that this is remote to start but must be NY-local for return to on-site, when office re-opens.
- Handle production duties including daily design updates to Home & Landing Pages, Display Ads, Social, Email and Print assets.
- Utilize design skills to repurpose, concept and/or create brand-accurate marketing materials for International markets while adhering to global guidelines.
- Create eye catching content in the form of static, gif and/or mp4 animations.
- Work closely with Marketing, E-commerce, Store and internal Creative teams with the ideation & design support for 360 campaigns.
- Partner with US teams as necessary to stay relevant and on brand.
- Adhere to brand style guides and maintain typographic consistency across all channels.
- Produce, optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork.
- At least 3-4 years previous experience within a corporate or creative agency.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design or equivalent experience.
- Native Japanese speaking or fluent in Japanese.
- Ability to speak English on a conversational level.
- Proficient in Mac software including Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat as well as Microsoft Office.
- Motion graphics/video editing experience for web (After Effects & Final Cut Pro) a plus.
- Passion and understanding of global e-commerce, UX, and web image optimization.
- Strong understanding of grid systems and responsive design.
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and composition.
- Strong and sophisticated typography skills to support designs in English, Japanese, and other European languages.
- Understanding of the fashion retail industry.
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- New York, NY
- Employment Type: