Email Marketing Manager
A lead direct-to-consumer, e-commerce brand in Los Angeles is looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to join their creative team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, execute, and track targeted email campaigns as well as lifecycle and product marketing campaigns
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure email campaigns are optimized and on-brand
- Design a process for prelaunch and A/B testing that can be continually improved upon
- Communicate all developments to key stakeholders
- Analyze and report on key email metrics
- Support the development of SMS and push notifications that align with email strategies
- Stay in-the-know on customer segmentation and clustering best practices and compliance
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline required
- 2+ years’ experience in email marketing experience including a good grasp of HTML and an understanding of email design and best practices
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, responsive design, SQL
- Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce and Return Path strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgement and business acumen and strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy and influence change
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where the only constant is change
- Capable of managing competing demands and prioritizing effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros)
- Strong organization, analytical, creative and project management skills
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type: