Paid Media Manager
Our client, a top entertainment company is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their team. This role will start ASAP and will be an ongoing freelance assignment. This position will be remote as their office is currently closed.
Must have Broadcast experience.
- Develop, plan and execute strategic integrated media campaigns for films through their entire lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to align media campaign strategies with larger marketing campaign
- Manage strategic integrated media campaigns across various channels (Broadcast, Cable, Radio, Digital, Social, etc.)
- Review, analyze and provide notes on detailed media schedules across all channels
- Assist in the development of media strategies and plans, utilizing competitive analysis and historical data
- Manage the creative workflow of campaign rotations, big TV hit assignments, approval of key traffic deliverables and digital custom units
- Oversee the workload and output of coordinators
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working at a media agency in a related role
- Entertainment industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel
- Ability to perform media math calculations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project and time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, critical, strategic and creative thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment and follow department protocol
Please submit a resume for immediate consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type: