Digital Investment Supervisor
Our client, a media communications agency, is seeking a Digital Media Supervisor to join their hardworking and collaborative team on a temp basis! The ideal candidate is a collaborative, detail-oriented, and hands on individual who is excited about building custom content and branded content programs in relation to performance analysis.
The candidate must be in Los Angeles but can work remotely!
- Utilize systems like Nielsen, Comscore, eMarketer, and Forrester to understand competitive analysis, media planning development, and reporting
- Work closely with the Strategy Team to transform information, campaign media objectives, and strategies into digital ideas
- Create and present media-specific documentation including RFPs, digital media plans, and campaign recaps
- Maximize campaign performance by analyzing campaigns and tactical changes
- Lead and manage budgets, client billings, accuracy, and deadlines
- Help the team set up an effective 3rd party ad tracker system
- Ensure data entry in the billing system and insertion of orders are done correctly and within a timely manner
- Support communication with vendors, creative agencies, partners, and clients
- Ensure high quality standards by reviewing specialist and associate work
- 3+ years of experience in digital media strategy and planning
- Must be able to perform digital plan development, campaign execution, and performance analysis
- History of being detail-oriented and precise in order to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills when communicating with internal managers, clients, and media partners
- Understanding of marketing and advertising principles, media concepts and terms, and creative/budget requirements
- Able to maintain strong internal, external, and client relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type: