Associate Art Director
The Partnerships & Promotions team of a well-known entertainment company is looking for an Art Director with a strong eye for visual design to join their team on contract basis. In this role you will conceptualize and enhance high-level partnerships across the company’s multiple titles, and major partners across retail, auto, tech, etc. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your keen eye for visual details, as well as your design skills to support a large team in efforts to secure and execute promotions and partnerships.
- Translate and develop the visual identities of projects into collaborations with big-name third-party brands
- Evolve and enhance the look and feel of co-branded productions, digital executions, and on-the-ground activations
- Oversee the visuals for pitch materials and presentations such as moodboards, storyboards, and engaging infographics
- Seek out opportunities to tap into pop culture trends, creativity, executional approaches & techniques.
- Manage assignments from multiple executives across Corporate Alliances and Partnerships with individual competing priorities and workflows
- Support Project Managers in developing and enhancing new and ongoing partnership programs
- Build strong internal and external relationships and proactively provide assistance whenever/wherever needed
- Pitch ideas to project partners and executives
- Develop custom content ideas for brand-specific pitches
- Lead sizzle reels, special projects, creative strategy pitches as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 2-4 years ad agency or brand experience focusing on creative and design
- Background in Entertainment industry is a plus
- Experience working with brands and developing impactful multi-platform media campaigns through partnership marketing
- Strong understanding of the Brand Partnership space across film, television, streaming, theme parks, social, and OOH
- Ability to capture the project conceptually, while also understanding the more mechanical and creative details
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, and Apple systems
- Ability to influence brand partners and sell through ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing tight deadlines
- Adhere to a high level of confidentiality
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Employment Type: