Sales Associate - Luxury Brand - Short Hills, NJ
Famous Luxury Retailer is seeking a Sales Associate to temporarily join their team in Short Hills, NJ. We are looking for an individual to use their outgoing personality, creativity, and natural confidence to create a truly special customer experience. Our ideal candidate is always up for a challenge and is unwaveringly positive, motivated, and sharp.
- Provide impeccable service to our clients and be a true ambassador of the brand ensuring that every client is treated according to the company expectations.
- Tailor the client experience in order to exceed their expectations while supporting the team by providing, mentoring and ensuring smooth running of the sales ceremony on the shop floor
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the products as well as the company history and heritage and serving as a role model by prioritizing client’s interest and consistently achieving monthly sales targets.
- Proactively using clientele tools and make the most of their time ensuring the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business.
- Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating (CRM), to build and retain relationships with our current customer and identify potential clients.
- Ensure the achievement of the sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Sourcing new clients using the CRM tools
- Maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with loyal clients
- Oversee the organization's sales policies, objectives and initiatives
- Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor
- 3+ years of Retail Sales and Client Service experience
- Luxury sales experience a plus!
- Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity, fashion and the brand
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people
- Read, count, and write to accurately complete all business and client related documentation.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Women's and Men’s RTW experience
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- Short Hills, NJ
- Employment Type: