Digital Media Analyst
A fashion retail company is seeking a Digital Media Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis beginning ASAP. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of prior experience with paid social/digital media and data analysis, along with a solid working knowledge of Facebook/Instagram advertising, creative management and trafficking.
This position is currently remote and will operate on a full-time schedule.
- Oversee execution of digital media programs and campaigns with a focus on paid social. Work with cross-functional partners, manage deliverables, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage end to end creative process from concept inception to weekly requests and asset trafficking.
- Partner with channel leads and cross-functional partners to help develop strategies and execute programs to innovate and grow digital marketing to drive omnichannel customer acquisition and demand generation for digital and physical stores.
- Provide analysis and insight on paid social programs and campaign performance; Make recommendations to the team around strategy and approach.
- Assist in the creation of digital media reports including weekly dashboard reports, campaign reports, and seasonal reports.
- Stay current on the latest digital marketing trends and influence innovation.
- Experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, media planning, and analytics; Deep knowledge of paid social creative optimizations and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing channels and display advertising.
- Ability to work with agility and flexibility in a fast-paced environment and a dynamic, rapidly-evolving organization. Experience with creative teams and external agencies is a plus.
- Ability to work cross functionally and build strong relationships with agency partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing within an agency or retail organization.
- Hands on experience managing paid social programs, operations, and/or execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
Please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
- New York, NY
- Employment Type: