People Operations Generalist
A Thriving Growth Marketing platform is looking for a People Operations Generalist to join their team in San Francisco on a temp basis! In this role, you will function as one of the main advocates for a positive employee experience. You’ll be responsible for managing the onboarding process from start to finish – answering questions, helping organize meetings, etc. You’ll also act as an advocate for enhancing the employee experience and optimizing operations for efficiency.
*This position will start off remote and transition to on-site once the San Francisco office re-opens.
- Deliver seamless service to employees throughout the lifecycle of their HR, immigration, transfers, and performance cycles inquiries
- Enter and update people-related data in company archives, maintaining data integrity
- Act as the main contact for all benefits issues, questions, or needs
- Assist with annual benefits open enrollment activities
- Evaluate, manage, and distribute information on benefits, act as main point of contact with Payroll and external providers
- Maintain visa documentation and filing and ensure a smooth immigration process for employees
- Supervise termination and offboarding practices
- Monitor and analyze employee experiences to improve best practices and meet SLA standards
- Act as advisor and liaison to leadership and candidates
- Support diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility, and other HR operational projects
- Provide ad-hoc and day to day data reporting and analytics support
- Support the Talent Operations team on additional projects as need
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR, administration, or people operations, preferably within a similar high-growth sector
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the HR field, including an understanding of federal, state, and local employment regulations
- Prior benefits administration experience is a must
- Experience in coordinating immigration is highly desired
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proactive and analytical approach to solving complex problems; proven independent judgment and decision-making skills
- Technological prowess within the MS Office Suite and HR tools including HRIS and ATS
- Discretion and integrity in regard to sensitive information
- Friendly, customer service-oriented approach
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
- San Francisco, CA
- Employment Type: