Global Workplace Program Manager
Leading Mobile Data and Analytics Platform is searching for a dedicated Workplace Program Manager to join their team in San Francisco! In this role, you will implement and manage programs related to the global workplace to enhance performance amongst all teams. We’re looking for someone who is eager to collaborate with individuals in all departments of the company, whose excitement for the role and company as a whole is obvious through motivation and a strong work ethic.
This position will need to be able to be in office but also offers WFH allowance, bonuses, paid OT, and full benefits. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a bright team with a company that offers excellent growth potential!
- Serve as the global workplace expert keeping up with industry trends and best practices
- Create a welcoming hospitality/services workplace culture. Similar to Premium brands hotel management, like Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton Concierge services.
- Oversee the full employee lifecycle and all major touchpoints, both physical and non-physical programs, that enhance employee’s experience in the workplace
- Manage a team of Workplace Coordinators, focusing on creating a premium employee experience
- Build and manage relationships with cross functional teams and external vendors
- Partner with stakeholders such as Global Talent, Business Technology, Product, Engineering to understand team’s priorities and strategies
- Conduct research and build portfolio strategy reports to communicate real estate strategy within all regions
- Proactively plan for future technology development using data analytics
- Contribute to the continued growth of the company
- Take on additional projects as needed
- At least 7 years of experience in hospitality, facilities, or customer/client services industry and managing global staff and locations
- Demonstrated 2-3 years of management experience
- Background in the hospitality industry such as global event coordinator or concierge preferred
- Confident and engaging communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive, collaborative demeanor
- Friendly, customer service-oriented approach
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent-time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Technology savvy with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external partners
- Strong project/program management skills
- Comfortable with travel (25% of the time and when safe to do so!)
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- San Francisco, CA
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire