Our client, a well-known health and wellness company, is seeking a Project Manager/Analyst to join their team on a temp basis! The ideal candidate is excited about providing process and tool support to increase the organization and effectiveness of our client’s project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
The candidate can work remotely.
- Serve as a Scrum master for the Scrum or Release Train Engineer (RTE) teams
- Support the implementation of Scaled Agile Framework Core Values by coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum masters in Lean-Agile leadership
- Drive the synthesis of a vision, roadmap, and backlog through pre- and post- PI Planning meetings by fostering a Continuous Exploration process
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the Agile Release Train (ART) and Solution Train
- Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership by helping the team embrace SAFe Core Value practices
- Improve performance in quality, predictability, flow, and velocity by challenging old norms of development
- Summarize, publish, and present team PI objectives into program PI objectives
- Facilitate feature and capability estimation to assist with economic decision making
- Address issues to PMO manager it a timely manner
- Provide administration and user support for PMO’s Application Lifestyle Management tools
- 5+ years of experience in the technology/IT industry
- 3+ years of experience in project management and/or software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Previous experience with effectively managing multiple, high- priority projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Team Foundation Server Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience as a Scrum Master member with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or Release Train Engineer
- Experience with MS Project, Primavera, Clarify or other project management tools
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Los Angeles
- Employment Type: