EA to Principal Partner – Prestigious Real Estate Firm
Looking for a stellar Executive Assistant to support a Principle Partner of a well-known Real Estate Firm. This person has the option to work out of the NYC Office OR North Brunswick, NJ
Real estate experience is required
$85-115k base + benefits
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the owners handle the day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate is personable, organized, responsible, communicative, enthusiastic, reliable, proactive, and has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Real Estate Management/Development experience
- Buy/Sell real estate experience
- You can demonstrate a track record of above and beyond client service. THIS IS PARAMOUNT TO SUCCEEDING IN THE ROLE. You must offer exceptional customer service and have experience dealing with brokers, appraisers, building inspectors, and escrow companies.
- You are extremely organized and know how to prioritize. You use your discretion and know when to delegate tasks to ensure that everything gets completed correctly and efficiently
- Your past employers and clients will say you are dependable, caring, have an incredible work ethic, and go above and beyond to get the job done
- You exhibit strong and professional written and verbal communications
- You exhibit high energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude, confidentiality, resourcefulness, self-motivation, self-discipline, organization- and communication skills, and proactivity
- You must be available some evenings and weekends, as real estate is not a 9-5 profession
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines
- You are a team player who is eager to “jump in” when needed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with and build rapport with our executive team, team members, outside agents and third-party vendors.
- Establish a network of mortgage lenders, contractors and legal attorneys to whom you can refer clients
- Compile lists of real estate properties with details regarding their location, square footage and features
- Regularly follow up with ownership for feedback after open houses
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents. Understands how to utilize a database for processing information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Strong attention to detail.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Inspect condition on premises and organize for necessary maintenance or inform owner of maintenance needs.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- Midtown East
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire