Our client, a Business Management Consulting firm, is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their NYC team. This role of Facilities Coordinator requires an understanding of the operations from a facilities standpoint, to maintain smooth project support and productive employee workspaces.
Duration: ASAP – end of year
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm w/ 30 minute break
- Furniture management for meeting support, office space, and tenants.
- Meeting set-up: assists Program Managers, Admins, and the Office & Facilities Manager to provide furniture for client meetings, pod, and the general office space. This may require outsourcing help.
- Assist with office improvements and construction.
- Build relationships with facilities vendors and building services to maintain the office, schedule repairs, and collect COIs.
- Partner with the janitorial vendor and communicate any additional needs.
- Handle basic office maintenance (i.e: changing light bulbs, towel service, adjust a/c temps etc)
- Create streamlined systems for employees and tenants to request support
- Coordinate with Program Managers for any necessary building support (i.e: large courier deliveries, after hours freight, after hours HVAC, etc.)
- Sort mail and packages and notify employees.
- Keep paper stocked in printers and order paper for the office.
- Help the team with large deliveries and restocking facilities items.
- Attend Weekly Ops mtg to know upcoming support needs.
- Keep the facilities calendar up to date.
- Cover the front desk when needed.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- A lot of time will be spent standing, bending, and reaching so maintaining an appropriate health and energy level is essential.
- General understanding of handy work and electronics helpful.
- Background in stagecraft and production also helpful.
- Two years’ experience in office support, front desk, and/or hospitality preferred
- Technical experience should include Google Drive and Gmail.
- BA/BS degree preferred; AA degree plus creative agency experience also acceptable.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- Manhattan, NY
- $20.00 - $24.00/hr
- Employment Type: