Luxury Fashion Repairs Artisan at Flagship Location in NYC!
Our client, a Luxury Brand, is seeking a Fashion Repairs Artisan to join their team! You will be vital for ensuring the highest standards of providing customers with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service, while handling quality control, after sales maintenance, and repair process.
- Facilitate take-in of repairs and assess for reparability of products.
- Manage client expectations by communicating repair details, condition, and projected outcome at time of drop off.
- Administer repairs within CASS system – responsible for entering in repairs, processing and preparing for shipment of repairs, receiving repairs and preparing for client pick-up. Ensure that all paperwork is accurate throughout processing.
- Monitor lead times and follow up with workshops in partnership with Fashion Advisors on outstanding repairs
- Responsible for Open Claims Audit Reports
- Update CASS accordingly throughout repair life cycle, noting all client correspondence
- Process all stock repairs, both outgoing and incoming, which includes transfer in MMS.
- Oversee spare parts for boutique – process and track in CASS, place weekly parts orders, and process shipments to workshop.
- Conduct QA on boutique stock and alert Corporate Fashion After Sales on any quality issues. Lead stock checks during “Quality Alerts” and shipments of affected units.
- Manage all client follow up throughout life cycle of repairs which includes status updates, quality assessments, quotation approvals (both Fashion and WFJ), and additional repair service approval.
- Communicate any client approvals or retrievals to workshops.
- Coordinate completed repair shipments back to clients.
- Work with Fashion Advisors to resolve any client escalations, looping in Boutique Management when needed.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in multi-tasking and the ability to promptly handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Ability to make difficult decisions, with the best interest of the brand, and with the best interest of the client
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible work schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends, and some holidays
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- New York NY
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire