Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) –National Medical Group
A growing chain of emergency veterinary hospitals in Northern, NJ is looking for a People Partner to support their employee population from hourly employees to corporate leaders and Doctors. You will handle the day-to-day generalist duties for our Field employee population in your assigned geography, and help to maintain a positive employee experience for them. This includes working with the Regional Operations team to define policies and processes for all groups that make sense and help our business thrive, while also partnering with our payroll, operations, finance, marketing and talent and development teams to drive initiatives to support our mission and vision. You will handle all employee relations challenges in our hospitals and ensure that we keep them running smoothly.
Location: New Jersey *The role is based from home, but requires weekly travel between 4 different clinics in Northern, NJ.
Compensation is competitive, based on experience, and offers a discretionary bonus, 401k match, medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO and all travel reimbursements.
- Partners with the Regional Director, HR and the Regional Operations Director to create and implement a regional people strategy to support the front lines, and our hospital managers and medical directors.
- Travels to hospitals weekly within the assigned geography and works from the hospitals, maintaining a constant presence, and developing strong relationships with the local teams.
- Guides, trains and directs Hospital Managers and Medical Directors on the execution of HR policies and processes to ensure appropriate legal (EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.) and company adherence.
- Assists with Onboarding to ensure a seamless experience.
- Helps to troubleshoot payroll and benefits issues.
- Supports the development and completion of annual HR processes.
- Partners with the Regional team to understand performance concerns/opportunities to identify root cause, offering effective and holistic solutions to improve performance
- Provides direct coaching and consultation to Managers/Leaders.
- Assesses hospital environment during visits and explores solutions with management for improvement, making recommendations to local and regional leaders.
- Ensures that each hospital is embodying the culture and our core values
- Partners with Regional Recruiters on all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related. PHR, or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50-70% of the time; you must be located in the Northeast Region.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive human resources with HR Generalist focus preferred.
- A record of success in driving human resources policies and practices to achieve positive organizational change that enhances employee experience and builds on company culture.
- Demonstrated HR acumen with strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience managing complex employee relations issues and facilitating difficult conversations.
- General knowledge of HR practices including benefits, compensation, employment law, performance management, employee relations policies and procedures, learning and development and recruiting.
- Knowledge of HR systems and data interfaces.
- High professional standards; strong customer service mentality, can be trusted to maintain confidentiality; is positive and possesses a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Please send your resume in to apply for this great opportunity!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
- Northern New Jersey Area
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00
- Employment Type:
- Direct Hire