- How and when did you get into recruiting? I actually started temping here while I was figuring out what I wanted to do. I was assisting with administrative duties in the temp division and was able to touch many components of what it is we do and quickly realized I had accidentally found my calling.
- What is one thing you look forward to each day? In addition to the industry that we’re in, I really appreciate working alongside the people on my multiple teams. I think it’s a privilege to be able to work alongside so many inspiring women, and it makes the cause that much more fun.
- If you had to give one piece of advice for candidates, what would it be? If you are not working, have a very open mind to temporary work as it often leads to your dream job. It’s an opportunity to explore various facets of multiple industries.
- What is one thing most people don’t know about your job? It requires a lot of compassion and integrity. While we are working with leading professionals throughout the city, you can’t forget you’re dealing with individual people who are having their own unique life experience. It’s so important to make sure you’re really sensitive to that and not treating our work like a transaction.
- What are you looking forward to? Could be anything personal or work related! Traveling and starting a family!
What is a typical Friday night for you? Always at a fun delicious dinner with my husband and friends. After a long week of hard work, it’s nice to have something to look forward to!
What is your favorite thing about working in LA? I’m an LA native, so I enjoy putting people to work in the city I love so much.
If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Julia Child. I love to cook and am so inspired by her passion.